Philadelphia Bell (Light Blue)
History lesson: It’s a little-known fact that there was another football franchise that operated out of Philadelphia in the 70′s. The Philadelphia Bell was a team in the World Football League, which operated in 1974 and a part of 1975. The Bell played their home games at JFK Stadium, where large crowds gathered to watch good football at no cost; tickets were free, something almost unprecedented in professional sports. The Bell operated until the league folded in 1974. Vince Papale played wide receiver for the Bell for two seasons prior to his two years with the Birds. This stylish, vintage tee pays homage to the Bell and Philadelphia’s football history.
- Alternative Apparel T-shirt
- 20’s Eco-Heather: 38% cotton (6.25% organic cotton), 50% polyester (6.25% recycled poly), 12% naturally occurring rayon
- Low-impact yarn dyed, fabric washed for a super soft feel
- Wash in cold water, tumble dry medium
- Sizes typically run little small
STYLES ARE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT COLORS BETWEEN MEN’S AND WOMEN’S TEES. CHECK OUT THE PICTURES FOR REFERENCE.
THE MEN’S SHIRTS RUN SMALLER THAN NORMAL. ORDER A SIZE LARGER THAN YOU TYPICALLY WOULD!
Men’s sizes S-XL: Alternative Apparel tee
Men’s size XXL: Port & Co. tee
Ladies sizes: District Threads tee